Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water from the rim and ensure the Evos grip great even when it's wet. These stoppers are also thin so they'll work nicely on time trial and triathlon bicycles with integrated brakes and tight clearances.
•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc brake sets offer reliable and powerful braking, along with pre-bled hoses for convenient installation. - BL-MT200 hydraulic disc brake lever - BR-MT200 hydraulic disc brake caliper - Rotor sold separately
$19.99 - $24.99
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
Shimano Altus BR-CT91 cantilever brakes offer confident and reliable braking at a convenient price point. - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Brake Mount Type: Canti Studs - Material: Aluminum - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Weight: 204g
Shimano D02S Metal Disc Brake Pads keep you under control in any conditions. - Fits Saint BR-M820/810 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability
$102.99 - $109.99
Shimano's Deore BL-M6000 lever provides powerful, responsive braking for diverse mountain bike riding styles. With Servo Wave Action technology, reach adjustment, and I-spec II compatibility, the Shimano Deore lever delivers performance and affordability. - Smooth and predictable control with a balance of power and rigidity - Stable braking performance in any weather conditions - Durable construction with a sleek integrated appearance - Compatible with IceTech pads (sold separately)
• 2-finger aluminum lever blade with aluminum master cylinder • I-spec II shifter compatible brake lever with narrow, hinged clamp band for increased bar space • Adjustable reach and free-stroke • Servo wave mechanism provides greater braking power with less effort • Brake caliper, hydraulic line, hydraulic fittings, and mineral oil all sold separately
• More stable brake performance in various conditions without a change in lever position • High power and controllable braking for all MTB riding styles • Resin/ Metal/ Fin Resin/ Fin Metal • Easy adjustment • 140mm rotor additional • Ceramic piston • Model Number : BR-M8000 • Series : DEORE XT • Brake Pad Types : G02A Resin, J02 A Resin, G04S Metal, J04C Metal • Hydraulic Fluid : SHIMANO Mineral • Brake Hose Type : SM-BH90-SBM • Piston Type : 2 • Rotors, hydraulic line, hydraulic fittings, and mineral oil sold separately
Shimano Deore XT SM-RT86 6-Bolt rotors feature a 3-layer construction with an aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers. Reducing rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors, the result is better braking performance and reduced brake fade. - Aluminum spider - Includes rotor fixing bolts and locking washers
Shimano G04Ti Metal Disc Brake Pads deliver superlight, long-lasting braking power. - Fits XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M666, Alfine BR-S700 and BR-R785, BR-RS785 road disc calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Titanium backing plate for light weight and improved heat insulation
- Pair of J-Type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper - Available with resin or metallic compound - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical dowhnill stretches - Longer lasting than G-type pads - Interchangeable with F-Type and G-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
- Pair of L-Type brake pads with fins, for one caliper - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade, especially in long descents - Choice of compound: Resin, for improved modulation & lower noise, or Metallic, for improved durability & higher braking power in muddy conditions - Longer lasting than K-Type pads - Interchangeable with K-type finless pads - Fits all Shimano flat mount gravel & road disc calipers, including Dura Ace BR-R9170, Ultegra BR-R8070, 105 BR-R7070, GRX BR-RX810 and BR-RX400 - NOT compatible with XTR BR-M9100
With a focus on reduced weight and cross-country tuned stopping power, Shimano SLX M7100 brakes provide intuitive modulation so that you can explore your limits with confidence. The BL-M7100 levers feature an optimized lever axle position, an additional handlebar contact point for greater stiffness, and refined ergonomics for rider comfort. At the caliper end, the BR-M7100 2-piston caliper provides lightweight braking performance and is combined with quicker piston retraction. - 10% stiffer than previous generation M7000 even under high-temp conditions - Quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke - Tool-free lever reach adjustment - I-SPEC EV Clamp Band enables optional integrated shifter setup
$79.99 - $85.99
Shimano Ultegra R8070 flat mount hydraulic disc brake caliper. - Model Number: BR-R8070 - Brake Type: Hydraulic disc brake - Average Weight: 280 g/pair - Greater rider control in all conditions - Hydraulic disc brake provides the next stage of control - Sleek integration into a road bike's aero profile - Designed to integrate seamlessly with a road bike's profile - Flat mount hydraulic type - Better heat dispersion than current road disc systems (SM-RT800) - New construction provides better heat management than current ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA
$69.99 - $89.99
Shimano Ultegra RT800 centerlock disc rotors. - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Freeza technology, 3-layer structure with aluminum core and stainless steel outer layers and additional aluminum cooling fins reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 150 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - Hub/Disc Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Pad Compatibility: All Pad Compounds - Rotor Type: Two Piece
Shimano XT RT86 6-Bolt Disc Rotor - 3-layer structure with aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors - Aluminum spider - Includes rotor fixing bolts and non-turn washers - Hub/Disc Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc - Weight: 173 g - Rotor Size (mm): 203 mm - Rotor Type: Two Piece - Pad Compatibility: All Pad Compounds
$57.00 - $119.00
As a front lever for your Rival 1 set-up, or paired for single speed adventures, the new Rival brake lever features the same ErgoFit ergonomic design introduced on SRAM RED but delivered in a sleek, forged aluminum offer. SRAM Reach Adjust feature brings near universal fit for riders. - Weight: 260 grams per lever (no cables) - Lever Material: Aluminum - Finish: Black - Adjustment: Reach Adjust
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Steel backed organic pad is quiet - Each pad kit includes two pads, a pad spreader spring, guide pin and clip - For use with Level, Level TL, Level T, Level Ultimate, Level TLM (B1, 2020+), DB, Elixir, and 2-Piece Road
$24.99 - $30.00
SRAM's Disc Brake Pads are reliable and rugged. These pads are compatible with Avid Trail and SRAM Guide and G2 disc brakes.
The Problem Solvers Double Barrel Brake Lever lets you operate 2 brakes with this one brake lever. It is made of light, durable aluminum with a steel clamp bolt and aluminum adjusting barrels.
Origin-8 Classic Linear-Pull Brakes are a great upgrade or replacement brake for your ride. Available in both front and rear, they feature forged aluminum construction with dual hex screw tension adjustment for simple set-up.
The Continental is Kool-Stop's classic conventional design, for use on older bicycles or brake systems with clearance problems. Great for City Bikes and steel rims. Features: - Internal backbone - Nyloc retaining nut - Thicker pad Specifications: - Weight per pair: 41.6 grams - Overall length: 45.5mm - Pad contact width: 9.4mm
$9.00 - $14.99
The Eagle 2 is a revolutionary pad that first utilized the hardened reinforced steel internal backbone. This larger pad has been used in all areas of cycling and is a good choice when frame, wheel and fork design allow. Features: - Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented Angled tip plow - Water grooves - Pad-Lock washer system - Available in Threaded and 2024 Aluminum Smooth Post Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$22.00 - $39.99
With a copper plated back plate, Kool-Stop sintered metal disc brake pads are designed to give your bike performance braking in extreme conditions, e.g. XC, downhill, trials and dual slalom riding. The pads have a quick break-in period so you get maximum performance during those demanding rides when stopping power, durability and long pad life are required.
$18.25 - $34.99
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
Kool-Stop disc pads are made with organic materials that are blended and bound together using a resin. The compounds do include small amounts of metal to improve the braking formula but though this is a mined material the pads are largely organic. The term semi metallic can also be used. Kool-Stop has found during testing that their disc pads are rotor-friendly and provide high performance braking throughout the life of the pad. - Qty 1 = enough for 1 wheel
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
$17.00 - $29.99
Kool-Stop disc pads are made with organic materials that are blended and bound together using a resin. The compounds do include small amounts of metal to improve the braking formula but though this is a mined material the pads are largely organic. The term semi-metallic can also be used. Kool-Stop has found during testing that their disc pads are Rotor Friendly and provide high performance braking throughout the life of the pad. - Qty 1 = enough for 1 wheel
Jagwire's Basics Road Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent braking and durability.
Page 1 of 2 Next page